Seek & Find
The intent of Seek and Find is to develop our understanding of God through His Word as we collectively and individually seek and find Him. "Seek and Find" It is all about connection, conversation and community.
The process encourages people to read God’s Word and discover the Person of Christ, His purposes and priorities. We will read Scripture together and discuss what it says about God, and what it could mean to us as His children. We will grow together as we practice seeking Him and finding Him in His Word.
In an environment where curiosity and conversation are welcomed, we hope to create:
- Connection— A place where everyone is welcome and relationships are built
- Conversation— Focused on God’s Word, questions and curiosity are encouraged
- Community— Strengthen community through relationships and conversations that are focused on God and honor Him.
You will learn how to practically seek God and find Him.
- Look for answers to the guided questions in the Word.
- Explore what God’s Word says about Him and what it means to us.
- Reflect on what is found to apply the Word of God to our own lives.
- Share what we have learned with others.